16-18 Advance Course
If you’re aged 16-18, the Advance course is designed to help you move forward and prepare for your future career. By the end of the course you'll be more confident and more employable!
What does the course involve?
- Work experience with a local employer
- Vocational tasters, so you can learn about what you do and don't enjoy
- Qualifications, including maths and English: which may be GCSE's depending on existing qualifications
- Improving you employability and work skills
- Teamwork, confidence building and meeting new people
You will have your own keyworker who will support and guide you.
The course content will be based on the goals you want to achieve!
- You will also receive help with travel costs
- Depending on your household income, you may be eligible for 16 - 19 bursary payments
What are the progression opportunities?
The Advance Team will help you move on to a traineeship, apprenticeship, employment or college.
How to apply
You can apply online using our online application form.
If you would like to meet with an Advance Keyworker for further information, advice and guidance contact 0345 6789023.