Plumbing and Heating
- Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Plumbing and Heating
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Plumbing and Heating
One of the key benefits of the plumbing apprenticeship is that you get the opportunity to complete additional courses such as CSCS card training.
As a plumbing apprentice, you’ll learn about the installation and maintenance of plumbing systems and components. You be working under minimal supervision to complete the installation and maintenance of domestic hot water, cold water, sanitation, drainage, rainwater systems, central heating systems and components.
On the advanced level apprenticeship, your skill base will broaden and you’ll be able to enter the profession at a higher level. For example you will able to complete and oversee work to install, service, maintain and commission;
- domestic hot water, cold water, central heating and sanitation systems
- domestic plumbing and heating systems, components and gas-fired warm air appliances
- domestic plumbing and heating systems, components and gas-fired water and central heating appliances
For further information about these qualifications have a look at the Apprenticeship Standards.
Level 2 Standard