Apprentice IT Support Technician
Flex Managed Services LimitedIT Services - Employer's Details
As an Apprentice IT Support Technician you will work within an existing team, helping to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the department to ensure a timely, quality and cost effective service delivery to clients as well as other members of the firm
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, acting as the first line of support and logging calls for system enquiries and queries (for internal and external clients)
- Basic server and workstation maintenance including back ups and proactive support
- Liaising directly with clients and third parties as authorised in a courteous, professional manner to resolve any queries and to communicate and receive information
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is given
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support.
Flex Managed Services Ltd provide IT services to a client base across Shropshire and surrounding areas. The business has been built on developing long-standing relationships with customers and focus on delivering IT support, hardware/software supply and installation services.