The Riverside InnCountry pub - Employer's Details
This is a great opportunity to train and learn the skills required to become a Chef in a commercial kitchen, alongside working towards your Level 2 Diploma in Professional Cookery.
As an Apprentice Chef you will join the kitchen staff in the day to day operations, developing your skills and knowledge as a chef. The Riverside Inn has an excellent reputation for food and you will work from a stunning location, with magnificent views of the river and surrounding countryside.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Senior Chefs in preparing freshly cooked meals either in part or full
- Working with fresh ingredients- meat/fish/vegetables
- Being responsible for executing allocated dishes on time to the required standard
- Working as part of the kitchen team under the direction of senior chefs, to support the demands of the kitchen
- Working in a clean and tidy manner - learning about food hygiene
- Undertaking training linked to the qualification as required
- Complying with the provisions of your contract and any of the Company Policies
- Actively seeking to improve skills and achieve personal development
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email email@example.com if you require support.
The Riverside Inn is situated on a bend in the River Severn between the villages of Crosshouses and Cressage. Boasting magnificent views of the river and surrounding countryside from the bar, dining room, garden and bedrooms, the first class food, large selection of quality wine, and unsurpassed local, national and guest beers makes The Riverside Inn the perfect setting for any occasion.