Apprentice Commis Chef
Dinham HallHotel - Employer's Details
As an apprentice Commis Chef, you will train alongside experienced members of staff and work towards your Level 2 Professional Cookery qualification. There is an excellent salary of £5.00 per hour available. Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Senior Chefs in preparing freshly cooked meals either in part or full
- Working with fresh ingredients- meat/fish/vegetables & seasonal produce
- Being responsible for executing allocated dishes on time to the required standard
- Working as part of the kitchen team under the direction of head chef, to support the demands of the kitchen
- Utilisation of utensils and equipment
- Health and safety and Hygiene procedures
- Food service to hotel/restaurant standards
- Larder section and desert section
- Actively seeking to improve skills and achieve personal development
- Cleaning of section and kitchen during and after service
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email email@example.com if you require support.
Dinham Hall is a beautiful late 18th Century Hotel in the heart of historic Ludlow, opposite the castle, with spectacular views.
Modern British, with a French influence, Dinham Hall is a hotel that is renowned for producing outstanding food. With a dedication to using fresh and seasonal ingredients, the hotel offers a range of services including restaurant service and private parties and functions.