Head QuartersHairdressers - Employer's Details
As an Apprentice Hairdresser you will undergo a range of duties within the salon, learning about this area of work while working towards a qualification in this area.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting hair stylists in everyday hairdressing tasks
- Ensuring the salon is kept clean and tidy
- Making drinks for clients
- Washing the hair of clients
- Training in all aspects of hairdressing on certain days
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email email@example.com if you require support.
HeadQuarters has been trading for 20 years and do all aspects of hairdressing.