Apprentice Commis Chef
The Townhouse (Oswestry Ltd)Bar and Brasserie - Employer's Details
As an Apprentice Commis Chef, you will join the kitchen staff in the day to day operations within the company, developing your skills and knowledge as a chef. You will train alongside experienced members of staff and work towards your Level 2 Professional Cookery qualification.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Senior Chefs in preparing freshly cooked meals either in part or full
- Working with fresh ingredients - meat/fish/vegetables
- Being responsible for executing allocated dishes on time to the required standard
- Working as part of the kitchen team under the direction of head chefs, to support the demands of the kitchen
- Working in a clean and tidy manner - learning about food hygiene
- Undertaking training linked to the qualification as required
- Complying with the provisions of your contract and any of the Company Policies
- Actively seeking to improve skills and achieve personal development
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support.
Established 25 years ago, this family run business is based in Telford. The company manufactures and distributes materials into the electro-mechanical industry.