Apprentice Nursery Assistant
Happy Faces Day Care Nursery LtdSchool - Employer's Details
As an Apprentice Nursery Assistant you will be working in a varied and busy role, helping to support children within the setting.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a high standard of care, learning and development for all children
- Ensuring the setting is safe and clean for everyone at all times
- Working with staff to develop partnerships with parents to enhance the child's development and learning
- Being responsible for any tasks delegated by the manager or the deputy
- Completing all academic aspects of the apprenticeship and working closely amongst fellow colleagues to learn from day to day practical experience
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment for children to thrive in
- Working with staff to plan activities and fulfil the necessary paperwork
- Delivering the EYFS throughout the daily routine with the children
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support.
Happy Faces Nursery is set in its own accommodation within the grounds of Packwood Haugh School in Ruyton XI Towns. The highly qualified team delivers top quality childcare provision in an environment where every child matters and is valued as an individual. There is a strong emphasis on helping all children reach their full potential and on developing positive attitudes and values. Happy Faces places great value on working in partnership with parents/carers, other agencies and the wider community. The planning and structure of the business wholly support and reflects the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage ensuring that the individual child and their family are at the centre of all learning and development.