Apprentice Early Years Practioner
Kimbolton Nursery GroupSchool - Employer's Details
As an apprentice Early Years Assistant with Kimbolton Nursery, you will work within a happy nursery with children aged 2 to 4. You will also work towards your Level 2 Children and Young People's Workforce qualification.
As an apprentice Early Years Assistant, you will support the Early Years Team.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Observing, assessing, planning and setting up the continuous provision
- Setting up the parent consultations
- Having a sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Building good relationships with key children, their families and the team
- Encouraging and nurturing children and being a good role model, introducing new words and experiences and encouraging social skills and their characteristics of effective learning
- Attending regular team meetings
- Actively continuing to extend their professional development
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email email@example.com if you require support.
The nursery was set up by the local community thirty years ago and is a registered charity. In a rural setting, the business is small and independent. The nursery takes children aged 2-4 years in one room, with a large outside area. The nursery is able to take eighteen children per session, around twenty to thirty on roll.