Apprentice Accounts Administrator
PaveawaysConstruction business - Employer's Details
As an Apprentice Administrator, you will work to support the office and finance team at the companies headquarters. There are fantastic opportunities to continue development within the finance sector following on from the Business and Administration qualification.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Matching delivery tickets to supplier invoices
- Filing supplier invoices once payment has been made
- Chasing missing delivery tickets
- Scanning invoices for waste and putting in relevant job file on the server
- Filing site diaries and material received
- Monitoring, ordering and putting away stationery and ink cartridges
- Filing job contracts, maintaining the register
- Sorting and filing supplier delivery tickets
- Booking MOT’s and tax company vehicles
- Chasing vehicle mileage and keeping spreadsheet up to date
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support.
Paveaways Limited is a successful privately-owned construction business. They are passionate about delivering quality results on time, safely and on budget. Pave Aways employ approximately 100 members of staff, with our main office based near Oswestry, Shropshire.