Beachwood Hair ConsultantsHairdressers - Employer's Details
This is an exciting apprenticeship opportunity to join a busy salon, gaining and enhancing your skills and knowledge of hairdressing while working towards a Level 2 qualification in this area.
As an Apprentice Stylist, you will undergo a range of duties within the salon, learning about this area of work while studying towards a qualification in this area.
You will attend a County Training Centre for knowledge underpinning and hairdressing practical sessions.
This will continue for the whole of your training. The new hairdressing qualification contains an End-Point Assessment (EPA), which you will be working towards.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone and booking appointments
- Meeting and greeting clients alongside receptionist duties
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Shampooing, conditioning, colouring and blow-drying hair using different massage techniques
- Learning hairdressing techniques
- Attending training sessions in the salon
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email email@example.com if you require support.
Beachwood Hair Consultants are a busy unisex hairdressers located in Shrewsbury town centre. Established in 1993 Beachwood specialise in all aspects of hairdressing to include cutting and colouring.