Apprentice Maintenance Office Administrator/Coordinator
Blocsphere Property Management LimitedEstate Agents - Employer's Details
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving company, gaining and enhancing your skills of administration and property management while working towards a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration. As an Administrator, you will provide essential administration support to the company and be a valued member of the team.
our main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Booking maintenance jobs in response to issues reported by residents
- Obtaining quotes in respect of maintenance works
- Negotiating/comparing service levels/contracts
- Progressing maintenance jobs through our maintenance software
- Liaising with contractors, regional property managers, and residents to provide updates on open maintenance jobs
- Ensuring contractors have the correct insurance in place, as well as the correct health & safety procedures/documentation
- Reporting to regional property managers in respect of maintenance jobs, seeking cost approval where required
- Monitoring compliance in respect of the buildings we manage, using our maintenance software
- Liaising with regional property managers when preparing the annual maintenance budget for the building
- Liaising with other parties as required, such as insurance companies or surveyors
- Liaising with and assisting residents who contact the office with general queries
- Client reporting and reporting to internal staff
- General office duties including telephone calls and emails, filing and administrative tasks
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support.
Working on behalf of several different types of clients, from housing developers to residents’ management companies, Blocsphere look after a wide range of different properties such as apartment blocks, housing estates, or commercial property such as retail parks or offices.