Apprentice Office Administrator/ PA
Blocsphere Property ManagementEstate Agents - Employer's Details
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving company, gaining and enhancing your skills of administration and property management while working towards a Level 2 qualification in Business Administration. As an Administrator, you will provide essential administration support to the company and be a valued member of the team.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Organising and scheduling of appointments, meetings and conference calls
- Diary management for Company Directors including personal errands
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Managing office correspondence including incoming/outgoing post and responding to email enquiries
- Developing and maintaining a filing system (hard and electronic documents)
- Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures
- Ordering of office supplies
- Maintaining contact lists
- Booking travel arrangements
- Providing general support to visitors
- Liaising with and handling requests from senior managers
- Providing general office support to the team and Property Managers
- Other administration duties as required such as dealing with reports, meeting minutes, ordering supplies and general administration
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email email@example.com if you require support.
Working on behalf of several different types of clients, from housing developers to residents’ management companies, Blocsphere look after a wide range of different properties such as apartment blocks, housing estates, or commercial property such as retail parks or offices.