Studio 72 (Tracey Poulter)Hairdressing salon - Employer's Details
As an Apprentice Hairdresser with Studio 72, you will work towards a Level 2 qualification in Hairdressing in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.
As an Apprentice Hairdresser you will help contribute to the salons growth by providing excellent customer service and delivering a quality Hairdressing experience to customers throughout your training.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Shampooing clients
- Booking clients in on our computer system
- Weekly and daily Cleaning duties
- Listening and carrying out instructions from the stylists
- Training in salon
- Working on clients once qualified in any area
- Health and safety awareness at all times
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support.
Established in 1988, Studio 72 is a busy Hairdressing salon in Bridgnorth, which offers excellent standards of customer service to a loyal client base.