TrimsHairdressing - Employer's Details
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy salon, gaining and enhancing your skills and knowledge of hairdressing while working towards a Level 2 qualification in this area.
As an Apprentice Hairdresser you will join a lively Hairdressing Salon situated in Shrewsbury, training and developing to the level of a qualified stylist. Training will be given in all aspects of hairdressing, and it is hoped the candidate will continue to a Level 3 qualification.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reception duties such as welcoming salon customers into the workplace
- Making appointments via a computerised system
- Assisting stylists to carry our daily duties
- Shampooing clients
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Helping with other various duties around the salon
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support.
Trims is an out-of-town salon located in Shrewsbury, offering cutting, styling and colouring for all ages, for both ladies and gents.