Apprentice Nursery Assistant
Ever After NurseryNursery - Employer's Details
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, enthusiastic team that strive to support children from 3 months - 5 years within a nursery. You will also work towards your Level 2 (or 3 depending on experience) qualification in Children and Young People's Workforce.
Please note that the business is open 7.30am-6.00pm so the hours could vary between these times.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Being a key worker to individual children, supporting and recording the children’s development in line with the early years foundation framework
- Interacting with children and arranging support activities both inside and outside of the nursery
- Supporting members of staff with any tasks or activities when required
- Abiding by all of the nursery's policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
- Other tasks will include feeding and nappy changing while maintaining a clean and safe working environment at all times
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support.
Ever After Day Nursery opened in September 2011, after the premises had been completely refurbished. It is a family run business operating in the heart of the Cleobury Mortimer community, on the borders of Shropshire and Worcestershire.