Apprentice Nursery Nurse
Sandwell Supply Nursery (Unicorn Nursery)Nursery - Employer's Details
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, enthusiastic team that strive to support children within a nursery. You will also work towards your Level 2 qualification in Children and Young People's Workforce.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and supporting all children in your care
- Working in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company
- Ensuring you follow all safeguarding requirements
- Recording and reporting any safeguarding concerns when required
- Completing any tasks delegated to you
- Attending any required training
- Attending to the children’s individual needs
- Working alongside all of the other members of staff
- Ensuring a stimulating and rich learning environment
- Carrying out all care routines
- Supporting other staff members
- Communicating with parents/carers/families
- Maintaining the organisation and cleanliness of the nursery
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email email@example.com if you require support.
Open since February 2018, Unicorn Nursey provides care for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years and also provides a before and after school pickup service from local schools.