Apprentice Heating Engineer
Ludlow Stoves LtdStove company - Employer's Details
This is an exciting opportunity to work for Ludlow Stoves and Renewables, gaining skills and knowledge of plumbing while working towards a level 2 qualification in this area.
Your role with be varied and your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Installing Biomass, Air and Ground source, wood burning cookers, and stoves and gas
- Taking a proactive role to health and safety
- Creating a safe environment
- Copper work and fire and stove installation
- Acting as a brand ambassador to the business
- Working in a tidy and efficient way
- Ensuring all company property is safeguarded, maintained, and returned
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require support.
Established in 2010, after many years of having a building company, Ludlow Stoves provides heating solutions to customers. The company focuses on renewable energy and stoves, biomass graindt air source, wood burning stoves and boilers and gas and has a showroom to enable customers to view the current range of products.