Apprentice Childcare Assistant
KidzoneNursery - Employer's Details
Kidszone in Oswestry is looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Apprentice Nursery Assistant with the drive and commitment to provide outstanding care and education for children.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times
- Delivering an appropriate play based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress
- Helping ensure the preschool nursery meets Ofsted requirements at all times
- Understanding and working to preschool nursery policies and procedures, including how to deal with child protection issues appropriately and how to respond to incidents, accidents, complaints and emergencies
- Planning activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning outcomes
- Ensuring records are properly maintained, e.g. daily attendance register, accident and incident book, risk assessments
- Liaising closely with parents/carers, informing them about the nursery and its curriculum, exchanging information about children’s progress and encouraging parents involvement
Working in partnership with senior management to update and review the self-evaluation and improvement plan
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the preschool aims and objectives
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email email@example.com if you require support.
Kidszone nursery is a private setting situated in a purpose-built building in Eastern Oswestry, and is open during the hours of 7.30am-6pm, Mon-Fri, all year round, excluding Bank Holidays. The nursery accommodates seventy children aged from three months to twelve years.