Apprentice Receptionist and Dispensary Assistant
Shawbury Medical PracticeMedical practice - Employer's Details
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great employer, gaining and enhancing your skills while working towards a level 2 qualification in Business Administration.
Shawbury Medical Practice is looking for a customer focused individual to join the team. The main purpose of the role is to provide a high quality, efficient and effective reception and administration service.
The post holder will be expected to book appointments for patients using an Electronic Patient Record Administration System and the key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working towards a Level 2 Business Administration
- Dealing face to face with patients on reception
- Reception duties include meeting and greeting
- Dealing with enquiries and redirecting to take messages as appropriate
- Signposting individuals to other services when required
- Communicating with service users and other health care professionals
- Supporting the day to day administrative duties
- Working in the dispensary, gaining and enhancing skills of administration and pharmaceutical work
Shawbury medical practice is a general medical practice with 4,200 patients to whom they offer medical care, routine checks etc