Apprentice Support Worker
Care at HomeDomiciliary Care Company - Employer's Details
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at Care at Home as an Apprentice Support Worker. You will also be working towards your Level 2 Health & Social Care Standard qualification.
As an Apprentice Support Worker you will provide assistance and rehabilitation to people with an acquired brain injury attending the Rehab Centre. Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting service users to achieve independent living at home
- Supporting service users with personal hygiene where appropriate ensuring privacy and dignity at all times
- Implementing care in accordance with a personal care plan
- Helping people to make ordinary life choices and decisions
- To undertake all duties as required including cooking, cleaning, shopping, washing, and supporting with outings
- To administer and manage medication where appropriate
- Assisting service users to develop self confidence to maximise choices for decisions and choices
- Attending training and team meetings
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email email@example.com if you require support.
Established over 30 years, Care at Home has always been a family run business. A small and close-knit care team, they provide assistance and support for vulnerable and elderly people in Ludlow.