Apprentice Customer Service
The VenueEntertainment venue - Employer's Details
The Venue is looking for someone with a passion to deliver excellent customer service to join the team. The successful candidate will take part in all aspects of the business. The role will mainly involve being front of house in the cafe and soft play centre, serving customers and taking cash payments.
Key duties include:
- Drink preparation
- Ensuring that the work area is clean and tidy at all time
- Adhering to health and hygiene protocols
- Taking orders from customers
- To serve promptly any person who comes into the business
- Cash handling and managing the cash register
- Assisting with deliveries and ensuring correct storage of items
- Answering incoming calls -general queries to be dealt with accordingly
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email email@example.com if you require support.
Built in August 2007, The Venue is situated at Park Hall Stadium near Oswestry. We operate the Cafe, Soft Play, Restaurant and Bar facility at the stadium.