Apprentice Customer Service
Thorntons SolicitorsSolicitors firm - Employer's Details
This is an exciting opportunity to join a solicitor's firm in Shrewsbury, enhancing your receptionist skills while working towards your Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard qualification.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, motivated, and organised receptionist to join Thorntons Solicitors.
The key duties and responsibilities include:
- Answering telephones, meeting clients, and making appointments
- Assisting the solicitors and support staff in producing documents, photocopying, and scanning
- Opening files and keeping the archives in a good and manageable order
- Packaging and sending all outgoing post
- Keeping track of stationery and stock levels and placing stationery orders accordingly
- Dealing with all other administration related duties that may be reasonably requested
Please note there is a 3 month probationary period with this vacancy.
You will need to apply for this vacancy via apprenticeships.gov.uk, by clicking on the link above. If you have not used this service previously, you will need to register before submitting your application. Please email email@example.com if you require support.
Established in 2007, Thorntons Solicitors are a progressive practice in Shrewsbury specialising in Wills, Probate, Trusts and Tax Planning, Residential Conveyancing and Commercial Property work.