Apprentice Business Administrator
Connexus Housing LtdHousing - Employer's Details
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Administration Team at Connexus as an administrator. You will assist in the administration of the processes for the business, as you work towards your Level 3 Business Administration qualification.
As an Apprentice Administrator, you will provide broad administration support to a number of teams across the organisation. Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation for meetings
- Diary management
- Using bespoke software to manage information
- Attend and participate in meetings
- Assist in taking minutes where required
- Take responsibility for own development and completion of relevant qualification
- Work within and adhere to the Group’s Data Protection, ICT, Confidentiality and Governance Policies
- Undertake additional tasks and take on responsibilities as the role develops.
- Ability to work as part of team
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload and deal with conflicting priorities using initiative to deliver projects within tight deadlines.
- Personal qualities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all colleagues at all levels across Connexus and with external providers
- Ability to develop own role within the team, building skills base to take on responsibilities
- A dedicated and responsible approach to work
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs, grade C/4 or above to include maths and English
About the employer
Connexus Housing is a result of the merger of two successful housing associations, Shropshire Housing Group and Herefordshire Housing group and currently offers social housing to approx. 9500 homes across the two counties. The organisation also encompasses Independence Trust which delivers assisted living to adults and supports wellbeing services in Gloucestershire. The Careline telecare service offers services across the country from the offices in Hereford.
Connexus Housing Ltd
The Auction Yard
HEREFORDSHIRE AND LUDLOW COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by County Training
County Training Apprenticeship Team 0345 6789023 firstname.lastname@example.org