Fletcher HomesLocal House Building Company - Employer's Details
This is an exciting role for someone looking to develop their administration skills, whilst gaining general office experience with a well-established family business.
Duties and responsibilities will primarily be to provide administration support to the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Covering reception whilst receptionist is at lunch- answering calls, taking messages, greeting visitors, making refreshments for meetings and clearing meeting rooms
- General Filing – copy orders, development correspondence
- Filing of remittances, printing of invoices received
- Supplying stationery to on-site sales offices
- Photocopying when required
- Composing general letters when required
- General sales letters and updating of price/availability/completion lists
- Responding to Rightmove enquiries
- Matching invoices to delivery tickets
- Emailing remittance to suppliers
To apply for this postion please click on the link and apply through recruit an apprentice
Fletcher Homes (Shropshire) Limited
Fletcher Homes is a growing family owned business based in Shrewsbury, which builds housing developments in Shropshire and Leicestershire. The company builds approximately 30-40 homes per year, but are looking to increase that number to 100 over the coming years and build the right team to support this growth.