Assistant Administrator and Finance Assistant
CHURCH STRETTON SCHOOLSECONDARY SCHOOL - Employer's Details
- Provide finance and administrative support e.g. invoicing, ordering, photocopying, filing, emailing, school meals and trips
- Update manual and computerised records/management information systems
- Provide reprographic support to teaching and non-teaching staff
Individuals in this role may also undertake some or all of the following:
- Undertake reception duties, act as first point of contact in response to telephone and face-to-face enquiries, sign in visitors
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail and post outgoing mail
- First point of contact for sick pupils, liaise with parents / carers / staff
- Assist with arrangements for visitors, for example by school nurse, photographer
Any other duties
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young persons you are responsible for or come into contact with
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
- Be aware of, support and ensure equal opportunities for all
- Contribute to the overall ethos / work / aims of the school
- Attend relevant meetings as required
- Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required
- Assist with pupil needs as appropriate during the working hours
Candidates must ensure that Health and Safety procedures are observed by all individuals and adhere to all School Policies and Procedures as outlined in the school’s ‘Code of Conduct’ and ‘Staff Handbook’.
Church Stretton School is an 11 - 16 mixed secondary school with academy status in Church Stretton, Shropshire. Our school is a thriving, exciting place to be and is amongst the top performing schools academically in Shropshire and the local area.
The school is part of the Trust.Ed school's partnership.