Sales Support Administrator
Blocsphere Property Management LtdBlock Property Management Services - Employer's Details
- Provide administration support in relation to prospective new customers, including gathering information using Land Registry systems.
- Producing and emailing quotes to prospective new customers.
- Preparing sales contracts using set templates.
- Liaising with third parties to obtain required information.
- Any other associated duties as may be required.
- Organisational skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software.
- Confident working as a team.
- Good at problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
Level 4 or above in English and maths.
A full time position will be offered afterwards. No additional training will need to be provided.
Things to consider
You will mainly be based from a desk, but will be required to walk around the office too; this is based in Ludlow, Shropshire just off the A49. Public transport runs past the office number of times a day and is very accessible.
There is no weekend work expected for the foreseeabke future. Also, COVID precautions are in place, i.e. temperature checks, social distancing within, hand sanitiser and face masks available.
Blocsphere provide Block Property Management services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property management company in the UK, recognised for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
Our team have over 40 years’ combined residential block management experience, dealing with everything from a broken light bulb to £10m refurbishment projects.
We look after in excess of £100m worth of property comprising thousands of individual units.
Our property management services cover residential apartment blocks, housing estates, office and industrial premises, shopping centres, retail parks, and leisure facilities including open public spaces.
While many of our competitors are offering the same old block management service which has not changed for years or even decades, Blocsphere are a modern forward thinking company who strive to implement the latest technologies and customer interaction systems for the properties we manage.
How many people employed in the business? 10
Company Address Derwent House, Eco Park Road, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 1FF