Apprentice Digital Support Technician
Blocsphere Property Management LtdBlock Property Management Services - Employer's Details
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Carry out installation of IT Hardware and Software
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to on-site and remote staff
- Manage basic networking requirements (including managed rack switches, POE, VOIP, patch panels)
- Perform set onboarding procedures for new staff, such as Office 365 setup, antivirus, email config, networking
- Demonstrate general IT knowledge (including networking)
- Problem solving ability
- Professional telephone manner
- Proficiency in Windows/Microsoft Office
- Basic experience is desirable (but not essential) in the following areas: Mac OS, Zoom, Cpanel/WHM, WordPress, TEAMS, Sharepoint, Teamviewer, VPN, DHCP, Apache, Windows Server, Linux
- Excellent communication skills
Confident working as a team.
- Maths C/4 or equivalent
- English C/4 or equivalent
- ICT C/4 or equivalent
A permanent role may be available for the right candidate, dependant on the requirements of the business at time of apprenticeship completion.
Things to consider
Walking around the office in Ludlow will be required but mainly based from a desk in the office.
Head Office in Ludlow is just off the A49, public transport runs past the office a number of times a day and is very accessible. No weekend work expected for the foreseeable future. COVID precautions in place i.e. temperature checks, social distancing within, hand sanitiser and face masks available.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Blocsphere provide Block Property Management services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. Our goal is to become the number one property management company in the UK, recognised for our customer-centric approach and unmatched service offering.
Our team have over 40 years’ combined residential block management experience, dealing with everything from a broken light bulb to £10m refurbishment projects.
We look after in excess of £100m worth of property comprising thousands of individual units.
Our property management services cover residential apartment blocks, housing estates, office and industrial premises, shopping centres, retail parks, and leisure facilities including open public spaces.
While many of our competitors are offering the same old block management service which has not changed for years or even decades, Blocsphere are a modern forward thinking company who strive to implement the latest technologies and customer interaction systems for the properties we manage.
How many people employed in the business? 10
Company Address? Derwent House, Eco Park Road, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 1FF