APPRENTICE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR
ST MARTIN'S SERVICE STATIONSERVICE STATION - Employer's Details
As an Apprentice Business Administrator you will assist the business admin team and service station admin team to provide front line service to customers. Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertake reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face customer booking in for the service station, getting quotes for customers if requested in reception.
- Provide routine clerical support eg photocopying, filing, emailing, completing routine forms, checking invoices are correct, checking car parts off against invoices.
- Update and maintain computer records
- Undertake IT based tasks.
- Undertake routine administration.
- Operate office equipment eg. Telephone, photocopier, computer and shredder.
- Undertake routine financial administration
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to health and safety.
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of our business
- Appreciate and support the role of other professionals
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings/training and other learning activities as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to record and report information accurately.
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality in the workplace.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good telephone manner.
- A good general level of IT skills.
The successful candidate will be:
- Punctual and reliable.
- Friendly and approachable with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Good communication skills to be able to develop a relationship with our customers
- Work well within a team environment
- Two G.C.S.E. or equivalent, including Maths and English.
The hours are from 8.30am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday. The successful candidate will have daily interaction with customers and suppliers on the telephone, therefore a requirement to be reliable and confident as well as having appropriate ‘people skills’ is necessary.
St.Martins Service Station Ltd