APPRENTICE PRACTICE ADMINISTRATOR
CLAREMONT BANK SURGERYMEDICAL PRACTICE - Employer's Details
Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
Provide general assistance to the practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone.
• To work in accordance of written protocols
• Scanning correspondence in medical records
• Photocopy as requested
• Receiving patients, consulting with members of practice team
• Handing completed repeat prescriptions to patient and checking names and address
• Be able to cover all reception position as necessary
• Process appointment requests for today/future appointments from patients by telephone and in person.
• Deal with visits/requests
• Registrations of new patients – computer data entry and medical records
• Process patients’ changes of address – computer data and medical records (have knowledge of practice area)
• Process repeat prescription requests in accordance with practice guidelines
• Ensure building security – have thorough knowledge of doors/windows/alarm
• Any other tasks allocated by managers.
Claremont Bank Surgery