APPRENTICE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR
RYBROOK BMWCAR DEALERSHIP - Employer's Details
- Preparation of the Daily Banking for all Departments for BMW & MINI - Collating of invoices into spreadsheets for reconciling, posting and allocation of the money before posting onto the system. (Drive)
- External Supplier Invoices logged/coded onto the system ready for Management to authorise.
- Invoice filing of supplier invoices
- Assist with Credit Control Functions - Copy invoices and sending out statements
- Maintaining the Motor Insurance Database of Vehicles to be loaded and deleted as and when they go on and come off.
- Assist with Monthly Vehicle Stock Checks
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Attention to detail
- Hard working
English, maths and Science Grade C/4, equivalent or above.
Rybrook BMW Ltd
Employer is not registered as Disability Confident
Rybrook Group have one of the widest range of used cars that span luxury, sports and ultra-premium brands. Located in over twenty showrooms across the North West, South Wales and Midlands Rybrook is also known for being one of the largest privately owned car dealer groups in the UK. Rybrook Shrewsbury is the BMW and MINI Franchise, providing a range of services/parts for the Vehicles and the sale of New and Used Vehicles.