Business Administrator Apprenticeship
HEADWAY SHROPSHIREBRAIN INJURY REHABILITATION - Employer's Details
- To support the Facilities Manager in the day to day running of the site.
- To maintain administrative skills at a current level and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time
- To provide administrative services for Headway Shropshire in accordance with current best practice
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
- Answer the telephone to help with enquiries and direct/transfer to appropriate persons.
- To be responsible for the entrance/exits of the building, signing individuals in and out.
- General Office duties including but not limited to photocopying, filing, laminating and binding documents.
- Produce and print sign in sheets for staff, clients, visitors, and volunteers.
- Organise paperwork and documents and computer-based information
- Maintain the archiving system.
- Assist with data entry
- Create or order new identity badges for new staff, clients, students and volunteers
Shred any confidential documents which are no longer needed
- In charge of receiving mail, recording, date stamping and distributing to an appropriate person.
- Frank outgoing mail and send via post office
- Assist Community Support Workers with their emails
- To write minutes of meetings when required
- Create and maintain stationery orders and stationery cupboard
- To complete filing and maintain staff files
- To organise meetings and send invites
- Assist with the generation reports using questionnaires for example: staff and client feedback form
Headway Shropshire is a local charity affiliated to Headway UK. The company has been operating since 1989 and offers specialised support to people over 18 years of age with an Acquired Brain Injury. Services include Rehabilitation and Re-enablement Centre and a Domiciliary Care and a Support Service, which works with people throughout Shropshire & Telford and Wrekin. The aim of the company is to enable individuals to regain as much independence as possible following injury/illness, so that they are able to achieve a full and positive life.
Holsworth Park, Oxon Business Park