APPRENTICE DIGITAL SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
FLEX ITIT SERVICES - Employer's Details
- Assisting the department to ensure a timely, quality and cost effective service delivery to clients as well as other members of the firm
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, acting as the first line of support and logging calls for system enquiries and queries (for internal and external clients)
- Basic server and workstation maintenance including back ups and proactive support
- Liaising directly with clients and third parties as authorised in a courteous, professional manner to resolve any queries and to communicate and receive information
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is given.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good communication and listening skills
- IT Skills - demonstrated capability working with computers
- Good interpersonal skills
- Personal qualities
- The successful candidate will be:
- Willing to learn and develop
- A good timekeeper
- An interest in IT services and customer service.
- Desired: 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and maths
2 A-levels (or equivalent)
Although not essential, it is desirable the successful candidate possesses a qualification in IT.
FLEX MANAGED SERVICES LIMITED
Flex Managed Services Ltd provide IT services to a client base across Shropshire and surrounding areas. The business has been built on developing long-standing relationships with customers and focus on delivering IT support, hardware/software supply and installation services.