Apprentice Production Chef
THE DOWN INNRESTAURANT - Employer's Details
General food preparation, working a shift pattern.
Duties will include:
- Preparing fresh vegetables
- Steaming and roasting vegetables to top up the carvery
- Preparing starters
- Cooking main courses
- Making desserts
Any previous catering experience would be good but not essential as training will be given
- Good standard of personal hygiene
- Good team player
- Works well under pressure
- Flexible approach
- Desired qualifications
- Any catering qualifications would be an advantage
- Future prospects
- Full-time with great prospects for future progression at the Down Inn.
Things to consider
Please note: County Training will likely be in contact with you by phone and by email with updates about this vacancy. Please check your voicemail and inbox often for updates.
The Down Inn
This is a family run pub/restaurant with 8 letting bedrooms.
We specialise as a carvery, but also run a traditional homemade pub menu.