Fletcher Homes (Shropshire) LimitedHousing Development - Employer's Details
This is an exciting role for someone looking to develop their administration skills, whilst gaining general office experience with a well-established family business.
Duties and responsibilities will primarily be to provide administration support to the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Opening and distributing post
- Printing invoices & statements & filing
- Filing and distributing paperwork from our sites
- Filing orders
- Help answering the phone
- Sending remittance and CIS statements out via email
- Keep the kitchen tidy
- Photocopying, binding, laminating, shredding
- Keeping the photocopier stocked with paper and replacing the ink
- Filing timesheets
- Data inputting
- Help where possible all members of staff
About the employer
Fletcher Homes is a growing family owned business based in Shrewsbury, which builds housing developments in Shropshire and Leicestershire. The company builds approximately 30-40 homes per year, but are looking to increase that number to 100 over the coming years and build the right team to support this growth.
Fletcher Homes (Shropshire) Limited
Mount Pleasant Road