Apprentice Business Administrator
Telford and Wrekin CouncilLOCAL COUNCIL - Employer's Details
- To study for a Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- To make and receive telephone calls and to take messages in line with Customer Charter guidelines
- Receive and respond to correspondence including email, letter, hand-written note and verbal request
- Provide administrative, word-processing and excel support, ensuring all work produced (email, letters, reports etc) is of high quality and complies with house-style format regulations
- Monitor, update and input grant application data into appropriate IT systems and
- Provide support for administration of our TWINCl online community lottery
- Support the process of raising and paying invoices
- Support the management of shared outlook team inboxes
- Utilise MS Outlook and MS teams calendars and schedules to book appointments with internal and external persons, sometimes in conjunction with MS Teams and/or meeting room availability.
- Support promotional awareness raising of new funding streams
- To report to and be mentored by the Community Funding Officer for the area recruited to.
Telford and Wrekin council
As a Co-operative Council, Telford & Wrekin works together with our residents, partners and local organisations to collectively deliver the best we can for Telford and Wrekin. We believe that how we do things is just as important as what we do. That is why we have adopted Co-operative Values.
Our co-operative values provide the framework for how we will work. They set out the basis for the Council's relationship, or "deal", with residents, a commitment for what the Council will do, but also that we are asking our residents to accept and act on their own responsibilities.
Also look on WM jobs to apply for this position.