Apprentice Business Administrator
DARWIN WEALTH MANAGEMENT LTDFINANCIAL ADVISOR - Employer's Details
Would suit an individual looking to work within the financial industry, starting in an apprentice role leading to a full-time position as an administrator within an office
Full training will be given, which will be developed over time to enable the candidate to complete the role to the best of their ability
Looking for the right person who will fit in with existing staff.
Main duties will include communicating with other members of the office & clients on a daily basis
- Producing annual reviews
- Making refreshments for clients visiting the office
- Preparing the outgoing post
- The position will naturally evolve as experience and training is given, resulting in all aspects of administration being undertaken from research, through to submission of applications
- Ensuring client files are compliant
- Chasing providers for updates/valuations/fund options
- Attention to detail is essential in this role
- We operate as a paperless office and so it is essential that our work database is kept up to date to ensure service standards are maintained.
DARWIN WEALTH MANAGEMENT LTD
Darwin Wealth Management Ltd is a qualified firm set up in 2005. With a client-centred approach, they aspire to be Shropshire’s premier fee-based Personal Financial Planning practice. This type of firm is sometimes termed ‘New Model Adviser’.
The team is made up of highly qualified, experienced individuals who put their clients at the heart of the business and deliver an ongoing service of the highest quality that they know their clients, who are at the heart of all that they do, truly value. As a demonstration of their commitment to client excellence, the firm recently commissioned an external organisation to develop and deliver a customer feedback questionnaire, they then reviewed their proposition and client engagement in light of client comments.