Apprentice Business Administrator (Planning Enforcement)
Telford and Wrekin CouncilLOCAL COUNCIL - Employer's Details
- Assisting the Enforcement Technical Support Officer with the management of requests for historical data, adhering to data protection and ensuring correct fees are taken
- Support the Principal Enforcement Officer and Planning Enforcement Officers where necessary, undertaking site visits to gather evidence and accompany officers from the Enforcement team to site visits and meetings
- Support the Planning Enforcement Team in the delivery of their duties. Providing clerical and administrative support as required for the service
- Work alongside the Enforcement Technical Support Officer to manage team inbox and ensure responses are sent within specified timescales
- Work alongside specialist teams based within the Area Planning teams, including Ecology, Planning Policy, Conservation and Highways to gather information for ongoing enforcement enquiries and cases
- To deal with customer enquiries by telephone, gathering information and providing advice on basic enquiries. Taking messages and arranging appointments for officers
- Deal with customer enquiries and complaints in a courteous and professional manner in accordance with the council’s customer complaints procedure
- Use and maintain general filing systems, both manual and computerised
Include setting up new files and retrieval as required
- Responsibility for receiving and processing all requests for copies of all historic planning and building control documentation. Adhere to Data Protection regulations, calculate correct fees, take payments and ensure requests are processed within agreed timescales.
- Referring to the Enforcement Technical Support Officer when required
- Support the Development Management Admin Team when required
- Support other staff/colleagues in the efficient running of the Business Unit
- Responsible for the coordination of department to historic notice decision issuing and maintaining the files
- Requirements and prospects.
Telford and Wrekin council
As a Co-operative Council, Telford & Wrekin works together with our residents, partners and local organisations to collectively deliver the best we can for Telford and Wrekin. We believe that how we do things is just as important as what we do. That is why we have adopted Co-operative Values.
Our co-operative values provide the framework for how we will work. They set out the basis for the Council's relationship, or "deal", with residents, a commitment for what the Council will do, but also that we are asking our residents to accept and act on their own responsibilities.
For futher inforamtion please contact Katie Wilde on 01952 380380 or email email@example.com
Please see full advert on WM jobs for further details. Planning and Enforcement Apprentice in Wellington Civic Offices, Tan Bank, Wellington - 106485 WM Jobs Internal Opportunities