Apprentice IT Network Engineer
Greenhous Services LimitedCar dealership - Employer's Details
You will be required to build rapport across all levels of the organisation and have a friendly telephone manner. Technical support as well as site visits where possible will be related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems and determining and implementing solutions. Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved to high levels of customer satisfaction. Working as part of a small team you will need to prioritise and manage your assigned workload. Exceeds the expectations of customers through the quality of customer service, meeting their needs and demonstrating the added value of the service provided. Build key relationships with key contacts around the Group.
• Keen interest in IT, ideally with some previous work experience in IT
• You will have a basic knowledge of computer hardware and the Microsoft Windows operating system
• An ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
• Analytical, problem-solving with logical and creative thinking skills
• You should have good communication skills
• You have a friendly and approachable attitude and are a team player
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Responsible, calm person with a high level of professionalism
• Positive attitude and energy
• GCSE Maths, English and Computer Studies / ICT - A*-C/9-4 grade or equivalent preferable
Potentially, but not guaranteed.
Things to consider
Rural location with poor access to local transport.
May be required to work outside or normal office hours on occasions, including weekends – time off in lieu will be given, or paid overtime up to a maximum of 40 hours per week.
Founded in 1912 by Vincent Greenhous, the Company originally provided a public bus service from Bishop’s Castle in Shropshire to the county town, Shrewsbury.
Today Greenhous is one of the leading automotive firms in the area, specialising in the sale and repair for Vauxhall, Nissan, Ford, DAF and VW Commercial vehicles. Although no longer a family firm, Greenhous has retained many of the traditions started by the Greenhous family. Greenhous has a reputation for the highest standards in customer service and has also won many industry awards for its customer service excellence. Greenhous was ranked 54th in the Sunday Times Fast Track Top Track 100 for 2017 with a turnover of £1,020 billion (2016).
At Greenhous, our ethos is to work hard and have fun, and we believe that we are one of the best companies to work for in the motor industry.
This is a fast moving, progressive company and we look for talented, committed and enthusiastic individuals who can make a positive impact. We only employ people who are the best at what they do. People who enjoy the challenge of hard work and the satisfaction of a job well done. People who are always striving to become even better at what they do.
We understand the value of our employees and provide competitive salaries, generous benefits and a realistic work-life balance.
Apprenticeships are an important route into full time employment with Greenhous.