Apprentice Administrator and Receptionist
Thorntons SolicitorsSolicitors - Employer's Details
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Answering telephones, meeting clients, and making appointments
• Assisting the solicitors and support staff in producing documents, photocopying, and scanning
• Opening files and keeping the archives in a good and manageable order
• Packaging and sending all outgoing post
• Keeping track of stationery and stock levels and placing stationery orders accordingly
• Dealing with all other administration related duties that may be reasonably requested
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Standard.
This will also include functional skills if required.
End point assessment.
Certificate of completion of the standard.
You may have to attend formal college sessions (if English & maths are required).
You will learn the knowledge, skills and behaviours related to the apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The position is full time and permanent. There may also be an opportunity for the right candidate in the future to learn the conveyancing process and eventually become a conveyancer themselves.
Thorntons Solicitors was founded by Stephen Thornton in March 2007. Since then, the practice has grown organically and has now established itself as one of the region’s most respected law firms.