Level 2 in Team Leading
The objective of this qualification is to introduce learners to practical skills and knowledge to become a successful team leader and to ensure their team is happy and motivated. Ideal for anyone already working in a team leading role, this qualification is also suitable for learners new to this area who are hoping to progress to a team leading role in the future. Through studying this course, learners will gain an understanding of the principles of team leading, business, performance management, equality and diversity, effective communication and the keys skills to deliver a presentation.
- Free of charge for those 19 years of age or over (subject to eligibility detailed below)
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Ideal for anyone who wishes to develop their understanding of team leading
- Essential information for those working in a team leading role or would like to in the future
- Enhance your personal and professional skills
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure you have the support needed to succeed
Units You Will Study
This course is split into eight manageable units as shown below.
Unit 1: Principles of team leading
Unit 2: Understand business
Unit 3: Understand how to communicate work-related information
Unit 4: Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
Unit 5: Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
Unit 6: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
Unit 7: Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
Unit 8: Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
To access this course free of charge, you must meet eligibility criteria including being aged 19 or older at the start of the current academic year, have been a UK/EU/EEA resident for 3 years or longer, living in an eligible postcode and have appropriate previous qualifications. Funding is subject to change.
Are you ready to find out more? The first step is to register your interest using the REGISTER INTEREST facility.