Level 2 in Lean Management
The objective of this qualification is to introduce learners to practical skills and knowledge to improve business performance. Ideal for anyone already working in a business improvement role, this qualification is also suitable for learners new to this area who require an understanding of business improvement practices. Through studying this course, learners will gain an understanding of lean organisation techniques in business, an understanding of business improvement techniques and learn about effective team working practices.
- Free of charge for those 19 years of age or over (subject to eligibility detailed below)
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Ideal for anyone who wishes to develop their understanding of lean management
- Essential information for those working in a business improvement role or would like to in the future
- Enhance your personal and professional skills
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure you have the support needed to succeed
Units You Will Study
This course is split into three manageable units as shown below.
Unit 1: Lean organisation techniques in business
Unit 2: Business improvement techniques
Unit 3: Effective teamwork in business
To access this course free of charge, you must meet eligibility criteria including being aged 19 or older at the start of the current academic year, have been a UK/EU/EEA resident for 3 years or longer, living in an eligible postcode and have appropriate previous qualifications. Funding is subject to change.
Are you ready to find out more? The first step is to register your interest using the REGISTER INTEREST facility.