French - Advanced
About the course:
This course will improve comprehension, fluency and conversation skills. It will also review and consolidate French grammar to help achieve more confident communication and help you to keep up with France and its culture .
Anyone comfortable with spoken and written French will find the course useful and enjoyable
By the end of the course you can expect to be able to do the following:
- Talk about yourself, express your opinion and engage in discussions more confidently.
- Have a better understanding of French Grammar
- Be more comfortable listening to French media and reading a range of texts.
- Keep up to date with France and its culture
- Deliver a short presentation in French
You will need:
Internet access to online French media is desirable for independent practice
Your tutor will supply:
Handouts and any free internet resources
An experienced tutor of a variety of students of all ages and levels. Yvonne Hill loves passing on the benefits of learning a foreign language and aims to do so in a fun, lively and approachable way.
A continuation of this course in the summer term
How to Book
Call the Gateway Centre on 01743 562063