Spanish – Improvers
About the course:
This Spanish Improvers course is aimed at those with a basic understanding of the Spanish language who want to improve their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. The course will be centred on real life type of conditions, with the goal of developing the fluency of the students.
By the end of the course you can expect to be able to;
- Express what you want when shopping for clothes.
- Have the ability to say how you’re feeling and follow basic instructions
- Make suggestions and reply to an invitation.
- Have listened to a number of resources, such as conversations, descriptions etc
- Have practised your speaking skills in all of the previous contexts.
You will need:
A pen and notebook. Coursebook (Talk Spanish II and Talk Spanish Grammar) and notebook and pen. Internet connection at home to check extra resources and homework.
Your tutor will supply:
Extra resources, such as videos, audios or handouts, to complement the coursebook. .
Juan Rodríguez Bastidas is a philosophy graduate with a master’s degree in teaching. He has taken courses several in language teaching methodology, including the CELTA course.
A continuation of this course in the next term.
How to book:
Please contact the Gateway Education and Arts Centre on 01743-562063