French Beginners (Shrewsbury)
Covid 19 secure regulations in place:
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your class, follow one-way signs to your room
- social distancing to be observed, do not move desks
About the course
This fun practical 10-week introductory French course is designed for adult beginners who want to begin their learning journey in the French language including:
This course is designed for adult beginners and is an excellent introduction to speaking, listening and writing in French..
By the end of the course you can expect to be able to do the following:
- Use greetings and introduce yourself in French.
- Use the present tense to discuss your likes and dislikes
- Read and understand basic French texts
- Understand and use numbers, colours, dates and seasons
- Greet people and introduce yourself
- Talk about your likes and dislikes
- Gain a cultural awareness of France
- Understand basic grammar and tenses .
You will need...
A ruled notebook or lined paper and a pen or pencil for making notes, A4 ring binder for keeping handouts and any French-English dictionary would be useful
Your tutor will supply...
Handouts of essential words and phrases. All other learning materials
About your Tutor
Verity has a passion for all things Francophone after spending a number of years living in France and has a degree in French and Language Studies. She has taught French to various community groups and runs a French club for primary school children..
A continuation of this course in the next term.
How to Book
Call the Gateway Centre on 01743 562063