City & Guilds Level 2 Award In Sit Astride All-Terrain Vehicle Handling
About the course:
This qualification will appeal to those who use a Sit Astride ATV. You may be working in agriculture, grounds maintenance, outdoor events or use the ATV for recreational use. The minimum age limit for candidates taking this qualification is 16 years. This does not replace any legal requirement for a driving licence. It covers pre-use checks, maintenance, instrument and control recognition, safe driving of Sit Astride All-Terrain Vehicles, manoeuvring the vehicle on rough terrain/slopes. There is an option to cover the use of a trailer or trailed attachment.
This does not replace any legal requirement for a driving licence
By the end of the course you can expect to be able to do the following;
- Operate an All Terrain Vehicle ATV
- ate an All Terrain Vehicle ATV with a Trailer or Trailed Attachment
- Come with suitable helmet
- Be prepared to have a photo, which will be on your qualification card on completion of successful assessment and certification.
- Be prepared to come back to college for the assessment day
The college will supply:
The ATVs, all paperwork
All tutors are experienced and well qualified industry experts.
A range of Rural skills qualifications are available through North Shropshire College, please ask for details.
How to Book
Call the Gateway Centre on 01743 562061/562063.