German Beginners (Gateway)
Covid 19 secure regulations in place:
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your class, follow one-way signs to your room
- social distancing to be observed, do not move desks
About the course
Whatever your reasons for wanting to learn German, the course will give you a clear grounding in the basics of the language so that you will soon be able to speak with confidence on a variety of topics. Learn at a pace to suit you in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Beginners – learners with little or no prior knowledge of the language.
By the end of the course you can expect to be able to do the following:
- Conduct a conversation on a variety of everyday topics.
- Introduce yourself, your home and your family
- Talk about your hobbies and interests
- Order foods and drinks in a restaurant/café
- Go shopping for a variety of provisions
- Discuss the weather
You will need...
Pen and paper/ notepad. Details of a course book which can be purchased will be provided on the first session.
Your tutor will supply...
Handouts and worksheets.
About your Tutor
An experienced tutor of a variety of students of all ages and levels. Yvonne Hill loves passing on the many benefits of learning a foreign language and aims to do so in a fun, lively and approachable way.
A continuation of this course in the next term.
How to Book
Call the Gateway Centre on 01743 562063