Spanish - Intermediate
About the course:
This Spanish Intermediate course is aimed at those students with a strong knowledge of the basics of the Spanish Language, who want to progress and improve their fluency and grammar knowledge. This course is aimed at working on the student’s listening and speaking skills, as well as their reading comprehension and written expression by using a wide range of materials and topics, both a coursebook and a reading book, as well as resources such as videos, songs, etc.
By the end of the course you can expect tobe able;
- To express habits and talk about someone’s life
- To talk about the future and express conditions about future situations
- To discuss about on-going issues as well as traditions
- To recognise some of the expressions used when telling your own anecdotes
- To read a variety of texts and discussed it with your classmates
You will need:
Aula Internacional 3: Libro del Alumno (Coursebook) and Short Stories in Spanish for Intermediate learners, by Olly Richards. A dictionary can be useful when revising at home..
Your tutor will supply:
Handouts and worksheets will be provided during the course.
Phillip lived and taught in Mexico for 24 years. Since returning to the UK in 2005, he has taught Spanish classes in an adult environment.
A continuation of the course in the next term.
How to Book
Call the Gateway Centre on 01743 562063