Guitar - Intermediate
About the course:
Learn to play guitar in a relaxed, informative, anecdotal, fun atmosphere. Learn songs which, as much as possible, you choose!
By the end of the course you can expect to be able to do the following;
- To play a variety of Rhythm (strumming) patterns in both 4/4, 12/8, 6/8 and ¾ time
- To play a finger-style pattern both set and improvised
- To improvise and perform and accompaniment to a set chord sequence using either strumming patterns or finger style
- Perform in ensemble style (separate parts for each player)
- To perform advanced techniques such as string bending, slides, hammer on/pull off, grace notes etc
You will need:
A guitar, plectrum, tuner and music stand.
Your tutor will supply:
All music sheets and email support.
Mike Ashford has been teaching Guitar for over 25 years. Since 1999 he has been teaching students in Shropshire of all ages and continue to work for Shropshire music service in schools and colleges.
Join next terms course.
How to Book
Call the Gateway Centre on 01743 562063